A Glimpse


Monday, July 14, 2008

Hair and mummy?

Welcome.


I'm officially up and running on all two or three sites yahooooooo.
Paraffin facial anyone..see picture below...great for dry skin.
Thanks to Cristy who has been my client for 5 yrs or so.
She told me it was a total mask/facial she looked like a mummy in pics, lol. And her skin afterwards was so soft and plump, rejuvenated.

This facial will restore the moisture in your face, and fine lines go away.







Hair Extensions oh my purple one yes 3 purple people eaters in my clients hair..she loved it but what did her Dad say??? Some Kids at Horn High School in Mesquite may know her. My Clients Name is Jennifer Davila. I care for her mom and sisters hair also.
Cut was also done by Pam Cox (whoa').









I'm all tangled up in the hair biz...

No comments: