A Glimpse


Saturday, June 28, 2008

Decisions! Decisions

Well, I have been working on my website, still deciding on things...like,

colors, pictures, wording and one major what host?

I'm thinking about going with Homestead.com

They seem to have a great site and is very savvy for first time web building.

little more expensive but the templates are so much user friendly and more of what I like for my business over 2000 of them.

Gee...choices and I have looked at yahoo site builder....hmmm, and hostmonster with great prices and startlogic and really they are great sites with awsome prices but I don't think I need all of what they offer and the free website builders they have are awful. I signed up to take a look and then cancelled them.

But when I'm up I will let you know.

Overwhelmed...today!

No comments: